Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Where are you Man of God?

I am looking for a man
Searching in the wilderness
for one that is Holy
A man made Holy by a choice
A chosen submission to an Almighty God

I need a man
Who sees not my breasts,
But sees the breast plate of righteousness
That covers them

I need a man
Who looks not at the curve of my waist,
But sees God's truth
As it encircles the center of my being.

I need a man
Who would choose not to look at my buttocks,
But remembers that I am God's daughter,
A Holy Priestess,
Seated at the throne of my father.

I need a man,
Who would not try to follow after my feet,
But would see my feet are shod with the Gospel of Peace,
Formed through obedience to God's word,
And run after that peace instead.

I need a man
Who trembles not at the touch of my lips,
But trembles with fear and reverence
To my Heavenly Father
Who loves that man more than I ever could

I need a man
Who values not my body,
But cherishes a heart and life
Fully surrendered,
Unto the innermost secret places

I need a man
Who judges not the weight of my frame
But sees that I have laid aside every thing
That entangles and hinders
So I can run freely into the arms of my Father

I need a man, is there one?
Who would see me
Straining at the weight of my shield of faith
and choose not to attack it with darts of temptation
But come along side, to lift up my arms
And share the burden there

I need a man, is there one left?
Who would not slay himself at the tip of my sword
But instead, see the strength that lies in the Truth
And join hands with me to battle
While the war rages on around us

No comments: