Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Announcement!!

Hello everybody! I wanted to update you all on our newest addition to the family. I had my 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday. Yes, that means I'm halfway to being a mother of two! eek! anyway, The baby is growing well and healthy. NO apparent problems. Heart rate was 147. The tech made several comments about how "beautiful" the anatomy of our baby was! I saw lots of wiggling fingers and toes..and good solid leg and arm bones!! We did decide to find out the sex this time - since we needed to know whether we needed to restock, or just pull out the baby boys stuff we own! TJ wasnt able to make the appointment, so I had the tech seal the gender in an envelope, and then i waited (too long) for him to come home Thursday evening so we could find out together.. Here are the results:::





Her name will be Lily Della Coots. Lily is a name I have always loved, and Della is TJ's grandmothers name. She was very special to him, and it means a lot to him to have our daughter carry on her spirit!! We are very excited, and feeling overly blessed with everything. We are definitely aware that this having a baby thing is more complicated that it sometimes seems and we are grateful that God has blessed us already with one AMAZING and WONDERFUL child, and we are looking forward to meeting our new little squirt in June!

No comments: